Thursday, October 21, 2010

The inaugural blog...

I never thought I would find myself sitting at my computer blogging.  I am embarking on a two month road with my friend Chad.  He and I are leaving on November 1st.  We are traveling the United States, climbing in various locations.  When telling friends about this trip, I was often met with the question; "will you be keeping a journal?"  Being a member of the 21st century, a blog seemed the logical answer.  This blog, will be an account of travel, climbing accomplishments, but more importantly, a personal, introspective, reflection of my life and where it is going.



I am not writing this blog for entertainment, although I am sure it will have its moments.  I won't be upset if it is never read.  To the people who read it and know me, they will understand it and appreciate it.  If you find yourself reading this and unsure why you are... don't feel obligated to continue! If you are intrigued by my personal reflection of life on the road, climbing accomplishments, and the eternal search for the unknown, then enjoy.  

5 comments: